Elite Edge Training is dedicated to transmitting high-quality fighting arts and fitness to communities and organizations. You want the best training for yourself and your family at a great value. You will find both at Elite Edge Training! All training is offered age-appropriately for both adults and youth with convenient morning, afternoon, evening, and weekend options. Seminars/workshops are designed around your schedule and needs.
- Realistic Combatives and Self-Defense – real-world fighting and protection training that gives you instant skills to survive like no other program available
- Human Performance and Fitness – a system of physical and nutritional practices that improve performance, health, and well-being
- Traditional Karate and Classical Weaponry (Kobudo) – a traditional and progressive self-defense art that is great for all ages
- Japanese Swordsmanship – a set of ancient fighting methods that bring the world of the Samurai to life
- Submission Grappling – a ground fighting system designed to teach you how to control a fight that goes to the ground
Some of our training is offered through regular classes while other training is done mainly through seminars and workshops. Many of our students say they wished they would have started this training earlier. We are starting to expand into new areas. What are you waiting for? Contact us and find out how easy it is to get started today!
Feb 21 All Day TAPPestry Conference – San Antonio, TX
Feb 21 9-11:30am Basura Bash – Plano, TX
Mar 7 All Day Tomodachi Karate Tournament – Pasadena/Houston, TX
Mar 14 All Day Kata and Kumite Seminar – Des Moines, IA
“Like” us on Facebook: