Our Remote Learning Pod is the PERFECT solution for parents worried about sending their kids back to school! We offer a safe and healthy alternative with daily assistance, martial arts fitness classes & limited pod numbers. Children are safe while they continue to learn with their normal teachers at school!
This pod is mostly students with special needs and learning disabilities.
What makes our pod safer than going to school?
- Student members are limited so that there is not the exposure to a large student population. This concept has worked in many areas around the country as shown in the media.
- Temperature checks and hand washing/disinfection occur immediately upon arrival. These procedures occur with everyone who enters our facility.
- Each student will have their individual area to work and container to store their supplies and equipment. All personal areas will be disinfected multiple times each day.
Why remote learning?
- Be physically active while we are under remote learning mandates.
- Parents can go to work knowing that their child is safe, learning, and prospering!
- Students are meeting their academic needs.
- Children engage in critical and healthy peer interaction and work on necessary social skills.
What do we offer?
- A safe and supervised environment conducive to remote learning
- Homework assistance
- High-speed internet with wide bandwidth
- Discount for family members of same household
- Martial arts and fitness training emphasizing respect, discipline, character, social skills, and a strong work ethic
What do you need to bring to the pod for your student?
- Face mask
- Hand sanitizer
- School supplies
- Change of clothes
- Martial arts uniform and equipment (provided)
- Snacks, water, and lunch
What happens after their school day is over?
We provide martial arts, self-defense and fitness training every day! Remote Learning Pod students will slide seamlessly into our afternoon after school martial arts classes. They will also have lessons on character, leadership, and responsibility that all martial arts students of all ages receive. Participants will minimize personal contact with each other while maximizing good personal hygiene to keep everyone safe.
Contact us at EliteEdgeTraining@gmail.com for more information and to register.