We are the premiere martial arts and self-defense facility in South Central Texas! We would love for you to come in and see what we have for you. Try us out for FREE and see what sets us apart.
Elite Edge Training is great for adults, teens, kids, and small children. Men and women, boys and girls love the great benefits of our organization.
We promote a “Budo” lifestyle. “Budo” are the Japanese martial arts and are what we use to promote a Warrior Culture lifestyle. This is about being strong physically, mentally, and spiritually and living a successful life that is modeled by others. It is about discipline, self-control, goal-setting, and service to the community.
|We are here to help you become the best version of yourself possible!|
Elite Edge Training is not for everyone. We cater to a specific population. Our ideal students have the following qualities.
- Personal Improvement – This involves personal reflection and improving all physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of one’s life. Pushing one’s personal limits and overcoming obstacles is a key life skill to uncover boundless potential.
- Altruism – Thinking of others first is a main value of our students and is built into training classes. Students realize the joy of helping others improve and overcoming limitations.
- Loss of Ego – One of our primary points is to reduce the need the for attention from others and realizing that we are only equal to any other person. This builds strong relationships and trust among students. Respect for others and self is key to this habit.
People who are only looking for a quick, self-centered activity don’t do well here. People who think they know everything already also usually don’t go very far in training. This is not like any other activity that people find in the general community. Our training may seem similar but it is actually very unique.
- May 21 – Elite Edge Training Party and Volunteer Appreciation
- August 23 – After School Classes Begin
This pandemic situation is hitting everyone hard….especially us. We need to keep our doors open so that we can continue to provide our services through distance learning and private lessons. Every little bit helps! Many of our students have physical, mental, emotional, and developmental challenges and their caretakers consider us an essential resource for their loved ones. Please help us help them!